Friday, March 28, 2008

Kickoff

Well let's just get this endeavor started. More than likely I will soon move on to other things and forget completely about this blog. Also, more than likely is that fewer than 20 people will ever read it. Oh well let's give this a shot.

My name is Tony, I'm a 30 year old husband, father and sports junkie. I'm starting this blog mainly as a vessel for my responses to my now fellow blogger CSD72 over at Confessions of A Sports Junkie. CSD is one of the people in this world that I tend to live vicariously through. Along with a number of other people he is my link to the freedom that I once enjoyed. Not saying that I don't love my life, but we all have to make choices. I got married and had a kid and the wild and crazy road trips and insane weekends quickly came to a end. The purpose of this blog is to give me an outlet for my thoughts on all things sports, politic, pop culture and whatever else my mind wanders to on a given day while hopefully bringing a few laughs and periodic contemplation to whom ever happens to wander on to the site. So check back from time to time. Hopefully some one will enjoy the trip...

2 comments:

csd said...

We should start a blog war. Two blogs enter one blog leaves. I don't think that you know what you are getting into. This can become very addictive.

csd said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.