Monday, October 6, 2008

So Far October Sucks

Well, it's been a while since I've posted here the return of Confessions of a Sports Junking has inspired me to jump back into blogging again. In about an hour I will suffer through watching the White Sox play game 4 of their ALDS series against the Tampa Bay Rays. It sucks because I know the Twins would be there if it wasn't for a coin flip and a hanging change-up to Jim Thome. For the most part the last few weeks have completely sucked. The Purdue Boilers stink, the Twins missed the playoffs, the Cubs got swept, and the Vikings are the same old crap we've seen for the past 5-6 years. I was able to squeeze in a trip to NY with CSD72 and another friend for a visit to Shea & Yankee Stadiums before they are both torn down. Hopefully all of this terrible play by all my sports teams will bring some new luck for the winter teams like the Boilers Basketball teams and the Chicago Blackhawks.

No comments: